Nightmare

Last night, I had a nightmare..Well, it's not a dream that would scare you to death where a ghost appeared and all..But it's a dream where I was with him..And suddenly he gave me a cold shoulder..He won't reply to my text or something like that..Pretty much like the real life huh?But the part where I considered 'nightmare' was I walked alone to a place..Actually, I had to walk there with him but he didn't want to accompany me..So, I was left all alone..That place was really dark and no one was there..But I had to go there..I don't remember why I had to go there but I only remember I supposed to go there with him..Lonely and it was scary..
When I woke up, I was like 'What?Why a dream like that?'
I hope I didn't get a dream like that again..

I'm really confused with myself..There are times that I can be really strong and there are times where I'm really vulnerable..cried so much and all that..My friend said that I should really move on..Yeah, I really want to..Especially because I thought that he is happier now without me..I haven't met him again but I know that at least he is happy(by instinct LOL)..Please be happy cause I love your smile so much :)
I tweeted if I'll be able to fall in love again and my friends said that I will..Really, now I doubt I can fall in love again..But I'd be grateful for the person who can make me fall for him..Very grateful..



Now about my university life..It's pretty hard..Especially on drawing class..I'm not a person whose drawing is tidy..And in that drawing class, you have to be able to draw without ruler..My drawing end up really messy..And the teacher said that my ellipse was like a tofu..WTH??Tofu??T__T
And fyi, my drawing is more complicated from the other..So, I can't bear to start all over again..My God..
A friend of mine said that there'll be a class that you need to sacrifice..She sacrificed the color theory class..And I sacrifice my drawing class..
I should have trained harder.. :(
Currently, I've been infected with 'lazy' disease..


That's all I think..Wish me luck with my university life! Visit my tumblr if you would like :)


Today's quote:
"Smile even through your tears. Be Strong even through your fears."
"If u're trapped between ur feelings & what other people think is right.. always go for whatever makes u happy" --TLS

Comments

Popular Posts