In My Dream..

My friend suggested me to join a web that is mainly used for blogging..Well, it's tumblr, and it is really easy to use it for blogging..But, I'll keep this blog active because this is a place where I can express what I'm feeling..
It's not that tumblr isn't suitable for that..Erm,it's just that I use tumblr as my second facebook now..


Oh, I have stopped using facebook for now..It's only temporary though..If you want to know the reason, it's quite complicated..For me, it's the only place where he didn't block me(or delete me, at least)..Maybe he hid me?Who knows..
My friends asked me to block him or hide him..You know, I really CAN'T..Stupid huh?Yeah, the only reason is that I "can't"..So, I moved to tumblr..Or maybe I 'ran' is the right word..


Lately, I dreamed about all of it though I don't want..My prayer before I went to sleep is always 'God, please don't let me dream about him'..And it actually worked only halfway of my sleep..When I'm awake in the middle of the night I was something like 'Yay,I don't dream about him' and when I fell asleep just a minute after..I DO dream about him..Why??
Sometimes, it is a good dream..But I'm sure that eventually it will turn into a bad dream just like 4 months ago..A dream where he ignored me completely(Oh, it has become real now)


No matter it's a good or bad dream..When I woke up, I was really sad..If it was a good dream, I would hate to wake up..I just wanted to sleep forever..
And with this PMS, it's making me crazy nowadays..
It's nearly time to sleep..if the only place I can see you is in my dream, then don't ever wake me up..
Other thing, my assignments are increasing more and more..Nooooo..-.-


Enough for today, if you don't mind, visit my tumblr..The link is up, thx :)

Comments

Popular Posts