New stage of life

Oh this is the first time I post 3 times in a week..rare huh?Well, I've said that when I'm sad, I'll update my blog and so here I am..

Since Monday my university life has started..I really enjoy it..though in the first meeting there's an assignment already, but don't know why I feel happy doing it..Something I've never experienced in high school..
Maybe because I love this major..I hope I can enjoy it more..And it's really like everybody had said, it's hard to find a really close friend in university life..My class is very crowded with 55 people and I've only befriended with 10 people maybe?Nevertheless, I'll try my best :)


Another thing to be said..Actually, these days are the hardest part..
As my post in 4-5 months ago, it's hard to get rid of the happy things I've gone through in the past..I can't erase it for sure, I can only lock it deep down in my heart..But really, I can't help it when suddenly the memories surfaced and made me gloomy all day..
Or maybe when I think of the possibility of us never meet again..with all that different schedule it makes sense that I'll never meet him..I've reassured myself more and more that it's a good thing because if I saw him, I'm very sure that my heart(and poker face,of course) will falter..The part of reassuring myself is kinda torturing ~___~
It's a lie if I said it didn't hurt at all..It does, and I feel somewhat hollow..like something's missing?
The good thing is, I don't cry easily as I used to..because my new boyfriend is my assignments LOL o_O


Let's just see where my fate will go to..Maybe some of you think that there's no such thing as fate or fate is something that we decide..But I believe fate exists because there are things we can't control like who we'll meet or fall in love with..
Well, I believe God controls my fate..so right now I don't mind being heartbroken or whatsoever because I know one day it'll change..God knows the best for me after all..


Okay that's all for today..
Today's quotes:
"You can only be strong enough for so much..... but then there comes a point where you just have to break, and move on." -TLS
"Sometimes people just don't understand. People need to learn how to stand in other people's shoes."-TLS
"Believe that everything happen for a reason. God have His plan for you. "-Acequotes

Comments

Popular Posts