It DOES falter..what did I say?

Today, I heard a voice I really want to hear..
I saw the smile I really love see..
Suddenly, what came to me is a brief moment of joy
and also continuous pain..
I couldn't think of anything..
It's all you who occupied my mind..
It's you who made my heart ache so much..
Only in 1 second, my heart falters..
Why?I'm supposed to be strong enough..
But feelings can't lie..
I'm sorry if I had burdened you..
I'm sorry if I had disappointed you..
I really really hope that things could be fixed again
But it's impossible unless a big miracle happened..
I wish time could go back where we were..
Then again, I hate myself so much who was forced to take that decision
The decision I've never wanted to make..
I want to say how I love you so much but now I can't..
Those words would just make you angry..
or even make you uncomfortable and disgust at me..
That's why I only write it down here..

Now I can't face you yet..
I'm sure you don't want to see me too..
But one day, maybe..just maybe..
When our path cross again, I hope I could see that smile of yours..

Maybe if you read these you'll think I'm stupid..
Well, I can't see a reason why loving someone is considered stupid..




I miss you..I really do :'(







Comments

Popular Posts