My heart has reached it's limit and I'm tired

Okay..due to someone's request..I change it into English(yeah,I know my English sucks,so bear with it)
What's hot today??
Oh really, today my heart and head are in chaos..Because of my ex's(him again??don't u tired?I do)PM in msn "stop expecting me..it makes me uncomfortable"
Hello?I know I still have some hope in you,but that doesn't mean I didn't try at all to get you out of my mind
Now it's up to you, since I'm a nuisance, I'll get out of your life happily..
Block msn and facebook: done!
At least I know I'm not alone..
There are lots of people out there with the same problem as me..
God please don't ever let go of my hand..I'm afraid of the future since I couldn't see it at all..
Well, I have to be strong :)
-----------------------------------------------------------
How I wish to fall in love again..
Next time,with a person who love me the way I am

Comments

  1. well, to love and to be love is not that simple in this live. we need some experiences to move on and to know what kind of love that we need. of course it's not that simple, but everyone have a different kind of love. those experiences what makes each kind of person love different. never give up if you really want to find your true love. when you need it, you'll find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. true love huh?I'll look forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts