Second chance?

Okay,since the last time I had a fight with him,I always hope for a miracle, and you all could see it in my previous posts..

And a miracle really happen..exactly three months since we broke up,he asked me for a second chance..This is why I'm confused..God,I wished that he wouldn't hate me,and You give more than that..I wonder what that means..
Most of my friends rejected the idea to reconcile with him..But my heart said that I should give him the second chance, though deep down I'm afraid that the same mistake will occur for the second time..If that's the case, then before the mistake happens, I know what I should do..

I have my own judgement about this..Is the seriousness I've seen in his eyes just an illusion?I wonder about that..
This Thursday I'm going to give my answer to him..Maybe my answer will be a dissapointing answer for all my friends..But I'm ready for the consequences..Please, trust me on this one..


-------------------------------------------------
We are walking blindfolded to the future
to the unknown future..
But I hold God's hand with me,so I'm not afraid..
I pray that everything will be okay..
This is my life and I have to make my own decision..


 

Comments

Popular Posts