Nothing to do

Okay,still on my do-nothing holiday..It's totally boring..Everytime I log in my twitter, I envy people who went here and there and said that this is the most boring holiday ever..What are you people?Not grateful enough?I'd be happy to change place with you

Several days ago, I had fight with my friend..One who opposed me of giving the second chance..On one side, I felt guilty, but on the other side, I felt angry too..So angry that I wanted to stab someone at that time(crazy?yeah)
Like I've said,I have my own judgement..Though I'm still worried that my happiness would be taken away from me just like that time..
Oh my,this is so not like me :(
All I can do is believing that everything will be okay..

The trust that has been robbed away from me..
I'm struggling to get it back
So please, don't ever betray my trust..
Don't take my happiness away from me..
I'm grateful for everything now..
Now that once again, God gives you to stay by my side 

Comments

Popular Posts