Just another happy day :)

My friends who study in Australia finally came back. So today, I went to my friend's house to play with the others. We have this so called 'club' for our little group. This 'club', consists of 6 people including me, played at one of my friends house every time we had holiday or spare time since we were in high school. Yeah, we played, literally. We did everything crazily, laughed, ate, and played crazily from morning till twilight. Some of our conversations didn't even make sense but we still laughed non stop.

I'm always excited at the thought of going there. I may have a new and different life at university, but nothing replaces the time I went to school. My friends at university are very nice and kind. My friends helped me a lot to know lots of new things. For instance, I only knew how to wear eyeliner last year LOL. However, I did feel lonely when I wanted to talk about something but I couldn't because we only knew each other since we started the uni live. Our hobbies are also different. 


Once my friend exclaimed that I seemed never to enjoy live because I didn't know those things like shopping accessories, going to salon to get cream bath, etc. No, I like to try those new things, but I just have different preferences. The 'club' which we had for twice or thrice a year is the place where I could fully express myself. We have same preferences, for example playing online games and playstation, reading comics, etc. Moreover, we know each other since we were in kindergarten so we could reminisce the time when we go to school together. What I like the most is I can laugh non-stop. Today I laughed until my facial muscles were tired. My friend's voice even became hoarse because she laughed too much.


What made me interested was, when my friend got a call from her sister. Her sister knows all of us and she asked how we were doing and what we were doing. When she answered that we were playing, I don't know how to convey it in English but basically her sister was surprised that we were still playing at this age. We are 19 and 20 years old and we were still playing with dolls(actually we threw the dolls everywhere) and even shouting loudly when we played playstation. It made me wonder how long this will last. I want to be like this even when we graduate university and start our working life. Or even after each of us are married? Well, no one can tell. I just feel that time like this are so precious.





Comments

Popular Posts