Here we go again

It's the end of the year (again). I think it's time to do some reflection, huh? Actually, I don't like it so much, having a reflection, resolution or whatever for next year. Not because I don't have any goal, but I just don't have the excitement to do it. Still, I think it's better to do it rather than sitting in my room without nothing to do on new year. 

Let's see..what did I do in 2011?
At the beginning of the year I did some activity in an organization..that's new for me
Then I was so busy with my assignments especially photography which had made me going all around the city for the first time.
A long long holiday for three months with some activities as BC and others..that's also new.
Entering the new semester with messy schedules and ended up going to university 6 days a week..yeah it sucked but it's my first time too.

Well, thinking about those things, I think I made some progress in 2011. If I didn't write it like this maybe I'll think I have made no progress at all. 

Another list of what I've accomplished
I can do digital paintings now (sadly, my drawing skill has not yet improved)
Fulfilled my wish to do some English literature readings.
etc. (what a short list...)

I hope in 2012 the world won't end yet(I don't believe it will). My wish is to learn so many things next year. My greediness for knowledge will never be soothed.
So..goodbye 2011~how times passes quickly..

Comments

Popular Posts