Unexpected

So, today is exactly 1 year and 2 days since that day where I thought my life was falling apart. Okay, that's an exaggeration, I never thought it that way. But still, 1 year and 2 days ago I never imagined that I would persevere.
Last year I couldn't even know how to face the future. I was afraid about how I would be all alone to face 2011.

For half year I was like a zombie. Alive and not alive at the same time. But it's still better than the first time I experienced it(if you don't know what I'm talking about go to my very first post). I found my new passion in drawing and doing assignments. Those helped me a lot. I also met many new people, even the weirdest ones. That made me realize how small the world I had been living in. So many new experiences to be sought.

I thank God for opening my eyes. That one year was enough to make me realize how stupid I was. Or maybe, how idiot, dumb, dense, delusional, etc. I was. I won't say that I have no regret because sometimes I do, but at least I am sure right now that it was for my own good. 
Those suffering won't be for nothing. I learned sooo many lesson and shed many tears. But here I am, still be able to smile. Really unexpected.


Oh and btw, to those people who judged me a year ago and made me hurt even more than breaking up, I hope all of you go get a life. You all need something better to do. Stop being such busybodies.

Comments

Popular Posts