Stupid question

Gosh, sometimes it bugs me to death how people could stupidly ask question. I wouldn't mind if it's a question with an answer that is hard to find. But, always always and always, some people just so.....idk, ignorant? I saw an online shop facebook account, and at the 'info' tab, they gave the information on how to order. I checked the wall of that account, where some people kept asking how to order and 'forced' the owner to answer them. What the...

Another case is when some people want to find an information about something. They don't bother to search the information but keep asking other people what it is. Don't they know this:








And there are another type of people who ask to so many people(and also very detailed question) to make sure that the answer they get is right. Usually this kind of people are testing my patience. Which reminds me I have some of my friends who are that kind of people. Every time I logged in msn or YM, suddenly they popped up to haunt me with their questions. I would answer them lazily or went offline.


I had a case where the lecturer gave us end-of-term assignment. We had to bring picture of eyes, nose, and lips which we had cut at home so that we could make it into a collage at the college. Guess what my friend asked to me? She asked me whether she should cut the eyebrow and eye separated or not. Good thing I didn't answer "No, you should cut every hair on the eyebrow into different pieces. Oh, don't forget the eyelashes". 


Well, there's a saying that you have to ask in order not to get lost in your way. But too many asking is annoying seriously ~___~

Comments

Popular Posts