How should I live?

In my campus, every class that consists of freshmen was handled by seniors. My friends and I were in charge of a class for a week. We told them to make something for each of us as a token of remembrance. Be it a letter, handicraft, or whatever it is that doesn't cost anything. And there's a guy who gave his drawing and said 'this is what I drew when I saw you for the first time.'(Please don't get the wrong idea, he didn't confess to me! He said it with formalities like what every freshmen did with their seniors. I just don't have any idea how to convey it in English.) Only one of my friend and I (there were 7 of us) that got this drawing and he said it the same way to my friend.

So, in curiosity I looked at what he drew. The drawing is quite scary. My friend didn't dare to look at it too long. In the drawing, there's a girl who carried a bag with many 'ego' words written on it while eating a lotus flower. There's a golden glass on the table and the girl's shadow is a devil(scary, I know).
He wrote the description one by one, here it is:


Okay, please do your best to read it. What made me curious is HOW DID HE KNOW MY TRUE PERSONALITY??Gosh if I wasn't so awed by it I would be scared as hell like my friend did. Fyi, I always put on my poker face. Only my close friends know how I am. I asked him how he knew about it and he tried to avoid it by joking he could guess it. Well, maybe he got some supernatural abilities to read people's aura? Whatever, that wasn't the point here.


So after seeing this, I started to think if I had too big ego. I have a principle that I won't put my trust on anyone. I just trust myself and God. So I want to reduce my ego. 
But again, I am judged by a person who don't know my true self. I am judged numerous time until I'm sick of it. That person said I didn't have a principle of life(?)(I don't know the English for this so..something like 'pegangan hidup'). I tried to explain that I do have it but that sotoy person wanted an explanation why I believe God while I can't accept something that's illogical. Gosh, I can't explain what I believe into words since it's something only I would understand, not because I don't have any principle in life! Some people could be so..ignorant.


Once again, my resolve faltered before I could do it. So tell me, how should I live? People judged me here and there. I'm just tired of those kind of people and their stupidity. If I can only live on while holding my head up, I'll do it even if people said I have a big ego. 
Don't care anymore~
I don't live to please people after all~

Comments

Popular Posts