And down we go~

I used to say that I feel so numb. Like this life has no up and down. Like everything is going like it always does. But today I'm wrong. I have been slapped to reality. Yeah,even though this is normal for everyone. It's only because of a 'C'. A 'C' on my assignment.

I don't remember the last time I felt this down because of this kind of thing. But this time it's different,why? It's because this happened RIGHT after I made a resolve. A resolve to work harder and study everything I can. I put every thought into that assignment. I was confident, because I put my all. So, what I'm asking is, why did God make it this way?Is there some reasons to it?Is it to make me work harder than ever?
Whatever, I'll just walk through what I believe now..

By the way, I had some interesting chat with my friends on twitter. When I tweeted I didn't want people to interfere with my idealism because I have reasons, she asked me how I could differentiate with the one who interfered with my idealism for my sake. This is the first time there's a person who asked me this directly. Honestly I'm happy. People just don't question why someone thinks like that. 

I've met so many people that trying to make me agree with what they thought. Those kind of people made me sick. Like the world revolves around them. Yeah, me too, sometimes unconsciously I behaved like them. But I don't give a damn if people agree with me or not. They have what they believe after all. It's useless to tell them something what only I could understand. Oh, and of course, this blog is not an exception. It is full of my opinions and what idealism I hold on to. So, it'll be good if you can appreciate what I have written here. It's what I feel after all.


That's all I can said today. I feel so much better after writing this.

Comments

Popular Posts