The most hardest thing to do in this world

Just like what I write in the title, what do you think the hardest thing to do?Is it to achieve your dream?or something else?
For me,it's to forgive my enemy and even 'pray' for them. In eighteen years of my life,never even once I did this. Yeah,I know it's written in the bible,but whenever I read it, I was like...thinking maybe? 'How can I do this?'
To forgive itself is a very hard thing to do. Pray for them?it's out of the question in my dictionary.

Now I don't have someone to call enemy,but I used to have one. It was in the middle school when she bullied(or hated me) without reason. Ridiculous isn't it?Hating people because of no reason. Even I talked to her just once a month,and that is enough to hate someone?
So,she talked about me behind my back,laughed about me,and even put thrash on my desk. This is why my behavior is sometimes offensive.Well, offense is the best defense, isn't it?

And suddenly one day, I don't know what heavens did to her, but she acted 180 degrees change to me. Maybe because we were in church at that time, but it still didn't make sense. She was an usher in my church, so I thought 'Oh yeah,it's normal since she has to welcome people'. But it happened continuously and she even said hi every time we met.
And I knew from my friend it seemed she had..errr..repented. 
Oh well,even if I knew that, a part of my heart seemed to never forgive her.

It has been long since that and I can forgive her now. Yeah it took years for me. 
But praying for her?I still can't do it.


Even now though I have no one I considered as enemy,there are some people I can't forgive..I tried to forgive, but when I thought about what they had done and what hell they had put me through(what is worse,they don't even know about it). Suddenly the thought of forgiving them just vanished.
So right now, I still can't do it..even though God forgive us countless time.
When I think about it, why do God want to forgive us even though we are nothing?we are just a bacteria in His eyes(sad,but true)

So I don't know no matter how many years it takes to forgive them, but I'll try. Yep,it's the hardest thing to do in this world.
At least for me

Comments

Popular Posts