The reason behind it all..

Okay, I just passed the last exam..it's now freedom!(or boredom?)
I gonna miss the time when I wore my uniform..
Things have gotten quite busy for girls..especially since we have to search for prom's dress and all of that..I'm sorry mom that I have spent so much money on this one >_<

One day,I was sight-seeing on facebook(it's my hobby actually :p), found someone's PP, and took quite a liking on it..I tried to browse on the web,and found that it's actually P0n and Z1(sorry for making the names look like this)!The drawing is cute and somehow,the love's words in it had made me really amused with it..Here is some of it..



Cute aren't they?lol

And now,about what I have been thinking lately..I've been wondering what is the reason behind all of things I've gone through..My friend said that suffering is needed to be happy..and that God has plan behind it..
Well,it's not that I don't believe it,but I just curious why..
My guesses:
1. to learn a thing called "love"
2. to make me enter Binus University..maybe God has a plan for me there..
3. to become a better person(thx to "you",I realized it)
It's just my guesses though..Obviously,God won't make me walked through it for nothing..
-----------------------------------------------
My suffering wouldn't be for nothing..
I believe in You that everything is well-planned..
There's a happy ending designed only for me..
A miracle will surely come..
Coz I have faith in You..

Comments

Popular Posts