Little intermezzo

Back to English lol
It's rare that I post my blog just one day after I posted..
Well, maybe because just I'm in the mood for it..
Today, I unblocked it all..msn and fb..okay, I was afraid at first..afraid to be hurt I think..or afraid that something would happen..So,I prayed to God that whatever happened,I'd consider it as God's way.. 
And guess what?Nothing happened lol..Well, I'm disappointed in a way, but also relieved that nothing I'm scared of happened..Still hoping the miracle,I think..
I was listening to a song..Indonesian song actually..That my friends played for final exam and became my favorite soon after I heard it..
The lyrics that I like(in Indonesian,of course)
"Kita cuma manusia 
yang dianugerahkan cinta
oleh Yang Kuasa"
That made me think..So,whether someone would fall in love or not depends on God huh?Then,there IS a meaning why God let me and him to be together at first..Not that I want to think about it :(
Well,I'm looking forward when God will give me the the chance to love someone else..I'll let God chooses whom I'll fall in love with next time..
Hopefully,with the right person :)

Comments

Popular Posts