Having fun :D

Okay..now we are debating what language I should use here on my blog..One said that he didn't want to read it unless it's english..and the other said he didn't want to read it unless it's indonesian..
Oh dear~maybe I should cast a vote..

Now about this super boring holiday..I stare at my computer all day long..
Not really all day long,but to certain extent that it made my eyes tired ~__~
So,two days ago finally I went out with my friends,laughing like crazy and had fun together..Took photo here and there as a result of our narcissm (or craziness)..And that time I had a sore throat so I could only sit nicely and drink a bottle of mineral water while my friends ate mc-flurry and burger!
I was about to ask the counter whether they served hot drinks when I realized it was idiot that the answer was NO..Junk food restaurant never served hot drinks, I presume..But I had fun! And thanks to my friends for that..Though after that I had fever for two days..
And at night, I heard some shocking news..Better not to tell about it, I'm still not sure..Maybe later~

Today, I accompanied my friends to find a dress..Not for prom, but for that stupid photoshoot(or I should say "wasting-money-photoshoot)..And I realized that my wallet has been thinner and thinner..It's time to look for part-time job..But how??With my poor height..it's kinda impossible to look for it..
Then when I and my friends entered J-Co to buy the yoghurt suddenly we heard bad news..Yeah,our classmate had an accident and apparently unconscious..It was shocking,really..We hope you'll be fine soon..  


Okay,that's all for today..If you don't mind,cast a vote please..XD


---------------------------------------------------


A miracle really does exist..
I don't know how God does it..but You are amazing..
Please show Your way in my life..
So that I'll know Your amazing plan..

 






Comments

Popular Posts