Hello holiday!

Finally it's holiday! YAY! 
Goodbye entrepreneurshit!


I got a job right at the start of this long holiday. But, really, I think I got karma or something? Because I have to trace Batik patterns. I never liked this kind of thing, to make something related to traditional Indonesian blah blah. And right before the holiday, the final project and the project before it were also related to traditional thingy. Seriously? Here's one of the three patterns I have to trace
 Nevertheless, I'm grateful that I still got something to do.

Last year I had planned to do many things when holiday came but it didn't turn out as planned. So this year I won't waste my holiday anymore! A few days ago I went swimming already and I want to make as much portfolio as possible during these two months. 

And btw,finally I have enough money to buy fixed lenses for my camera. I'm going to buy this one
This holiday is gonna be exciting XD

Comments

  1. maaahn, I won't, ever, touch any photography things during this sacred holiday.

    dude, get me an iPad NAO!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts