Cleaning part 1

Because every holiday I lack the motivation to clean my shelf, my father forced me to do it. Yesterday I finally organized all the things on the lowest part of my shelf, which was the dirtiest one XD. To my surprise, there were some nostalgic things I found. 
First was my diary from back when I was in elementary school. Its cover has mickey mouse on it. I found it very funny to read it again. Mostly the content was about my crush. There were even poems in English! How cheesy I was.. Anyway as soon as I found it, I dumped it into the trash bin.

Next was this photo. I thought it had lost forever.
I think I almost slipped into the pool or something? My pose looks kinda weird LOL. By the way I took this photo with the 35mm lenses I wrote in the previous post. Very nice bokeh, isn't it? (But now my saving is gone..)

There were also acrylic and oil colors in my shelf. I don't know whose acrylic colors those were. Other old things were the sims installer CD that I borrowed from my friend in middle school and her comics. Some of my comics were also borrowed and never returned so I think we are even? XD 
So cleaning wasn't bad at all. It was almost like treasure finding. Maybe tomorrow I'll do the cleaning on the middle part. I'll write again if I find another interesting things!

Comments

  1. Your pose was extraterrestrial, and WTF I WON'T EVER DUMP SOMETHING NOSTALGIC INTO THE TRASH BIN, FOR HYOORI'S SAKE! you have been warned!

    and yeah, cleaning is fun. rrreaaal fun. I spent most of my free time cleaning my room.. well besides music-ing and lollygag-ing

    ReplyDelete
  2. si ichell baru merasakan nikmatnya bersih2 wkwkwk :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. @hyoori that diary is too dangerous to be read! Full aib gw men wkwkwk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts