Living someone else life

For this post I'll use Helvetica because I'm searching for the right font for my blog. 
I want to share my thought about something. Have you ever been curious about other person's life? The reason why we are different with each other is maybe because we experienced totally different things. Yeah, we went to school and all, but our school, friends, family is different with each other right?

What fascinate me the most is our personality. No one has exactly the same personality. Sometimes I wondered about how some people could really be patient and forgiving. I can't never understand their way of thinking because I'm not that kind of person at all.
So that makes 'put yourself in someone else's shoes' kinda..invalid? Because no matter how much you understand what a person has been through, you will never understand it completely. Simply because...you are not that person. 

So, because I have an unpleasant personality (yeah I admit it,ppl), I've been trying to be a kind and generous person because I'm curious to have a personality like that. The result is......bad. When I gave something to others, I gave it halfhearted. When I tried to be understanding, I was cursing at heart. Gosh, it made me even worse.
Oh well, that doesn't stop me from trying though. It's not a sin to be a good person after all.

In the end, I envy good natured people for being able to have such a kind heart. On the other hand, I'm grateful for what I've been through until now. It made me an ill natured person. No, I'm not happy being a person like that. But at least, I'm not as dense as some people. Sometimes kind people are just too much being optimists. Well, once again, being like this is not bad at all. We just have to be ourselves at the end of the day because that makes us unique. Since no one has exactly the same point of view as we do.

Comments

Popular Posts