I miss stargazing

When I was going home from a few days ago, I saw the moon was shining beautifully. It's almost full moon. This made me regret I live in the city. Can you see stars in the city? No, it's impossible. When I was a kid I'd see like one or two of them. But now?I see none. 
When I wanted to see stars, I would go up to my balcony to see the sky better. Now, when I look to the right from my balcony are the skyscrapers. The skyscrapers with all the lights might look beautiful for some, but definitely not for me. Those are sky-scrap-ers. Yes, those are scraps in my eyes.

It's a pity that no one appreciate the beauty of the nature anymore..Well, in this dirty city, who would? The last time I saw more than two stars in the sky was in my high school days. That time we camped on mountain and because that place was so dark, we can see the stars clearly. That was the first and the last time I saw soooooo many stars. So beautiful that I was awed. I couldn't stop gazing at the stars and hardly heard what my teacher said. I could even see the Orion constellation clearly. How I wish I could go stargazing somewhere.

Two days ago, it's full moon. There was even a star beside the moon. What a pity because I didn't have any zoom lenses for my camera!
This is the picture I captured two days ago. My camera couldn't capture it properly. It's soooo much better to see it in person.



Turns out you can't see the stars at all for it was a very small dot. Well whatever. The moon these days is so beautiful. You should try to see it. Or even better if you could go hike the mountain to see the stars. It's very relaxing to see the sky at night. It's like you'll forget everything.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts