My Complexion

I've seen a lot of news articles where an actress stated that her complexion is her nose, eyes, etc etc. Well, I think it is really common to have one, especially physical features. But what I want to write is not about my physical complexion, it's other thing, maybe mentally?
I don't know the exact word to describe it, but I believe everyone has it.

What I've been thinking lately is, why does it seem that I don't have one?Everyone around me seems to have it. Their talents, abilities to do something, and whatever. I don't know whether I had written about it or not, but I really think I'm a mediocre person. No special talent, ability, or even personality wise. In other word, I'm too 'ordinary'. Well, it's only my opinion, but I have a feeling that everyone thinks so too.

I feel so damn envious of my friends. At least they have one thing they are good at. And I actually so mad at myself. Why can't I find one thing I'm good at? Or is it just me who is not grateful? But I think this is not a form of 'ungrateful', it's rather a wish to be better. Though these days I think I've found one, I really need to polish it. 
Maybe I'm feeling this way because of in whatever subject I learned in university, I got average result. Everyone just have found what they are good at. 

*Sigh* just hope I can break away from my mediocrity. It really bugs me to death.

Comments

Popular Posts