life. life. life

Finally blogspot is back!
Now today's update~
I've heard quotes about how life is a story and we are the main character in it. I have an imagination where our life is like a book. The difference between this life's book and ordinary book is, this book totally boring. Imagine a book where the protagonist's story is about his/her daily life. Wake up, go to work, eat, and then sleep. Everyday like that. Who wants to read a book like that?
But that is reality. 

Every time I read a book or a drama I always think 'Why can't we have a life like a story?' Even though in a story there must be a time where it's totally sad or hard, but the ending is either happy or sad. At least it has an ending. In my view, life is not a single story. It's numerous story with other people's story intertwined with ours. That's why life is so damn complicated even though 70% what we do are study, work, eat, and poo. 

Sometimes when I read a book that is published in the 1800s, I felt there's quite a gap in how they lived and how we live. They spent most of their time socializing with each other or spent their time at home. Not everyone worked their ass off like what we did now. 
Now it feels like we haven't worked enough..Like 24 hours a day is..not enough?
Oh well, it's only my wishful thinking that someday we can live peacefully like that.
And now my post doesn't make sense anymore. Just ignore my rants if you feel you don't understand what I'm saying.

Comments

Popular Posts