Feeling useless

Today I use different font for my fonts. In my typography lesson, I learned that the serif typeface is easier to read then the sans one. Oh well, I don't really like this kind of font but I just want to try it once.
I want to write what I'm feeling lately. This maybe a little emo.


In my friend's blog, she said that she's sorry to her parents because of money. Yeah, the money that is used for going to university. For your information, my major has the most expensive fee. And today, another friend tweeted 'I waste dad's money for poor grades.' And that slapped me right on my face. I always feel guilty every time I have to buy something. Laptop,camera,and other things. You know, I counted the total of those things I've bought for my assignments in my tumblr. It's ridiculously expensive.


So, what did I do in exchange for everything that has been spent on me?Nothing. For the first semester, I had satisfying result. But for this semester, I'm positive it'll be.....not good. Just now I finished my assignment and I saw how lame it is. I don't know if miracle will happen and suddenly that lame assignment get an A. In my dream maybe.
I really really hope I was like my friend. Rich and clever. So I don't have to worry about money or grades.
Well, for now I can only do my best. I'll never ditch my class, I'll turn in my assignment on time, I'll be as diligent as possible. 
Maybe one day there will be people who like what I design. 
And I can return my parents' money of course.

Comments

Popular Posts