2011,now and the future

It's new year!
2011 already..and by next year I'll be 20..quite old huh?o.O
I'm thinking of doing some projects for this year..but it turns out these hell of assignments are killing me..so once again,I postpone it..
And these days it felt like I had no feeling at all..how to explain it?Hm..it kinda like I don't care whether I'm happy or not..after all life is just like this..
So,lately, I've been drowned in k-pop..some people thought it was weird..But for me,it is the best painkiller..If I hadn't turned my interest into something else,I'd have been so emo till now..

I've observed lately that there are some things that I can't understand even till now..I've seen so MANY people fooling around with relationships..they don't care if they love their lovers or not, they just enjoy being in a relationship..this is something that for me, is stupid..why are you wasting your time for something like that?I'd rather find a person who's the right one and be happy or sad with him always..My friend said that we couldn't understand something unless we felt it..Well, for me, to see a relationship just as a filler so that we won't be lonely is definitely stupid idiot no matter how I think of it.. 
Or is it me being a naive?Oh well, whatever..


I realized lately people have been thinking to take postgraduate program(bahasa inggrisnya S2 apa sih?) after finishing the undergraduate program(inggrisnya S1 kalo ga salah). Actually, I really want to have it after I graduate too..but is it possible?I want to have working experiences too..Wouldn't it be funny if you have master degree but you have zero experience in work field?But I want to go abroad..whether to work or to have a scholarship..Yeah I'm greedy when it comes to education..Any idea?this is something that I have to think about..
When I was in high school I was confused what university to go and now this..I'm just sure God will lead me the way just like when I entered my uni now :)



Comments

Popular Posts