3 months

Yeah..it has been 3 months already..
don't know why but today I felt so emo..I really really want to meet him and I don't want to at the same time..such a complicated feeling..
but I know, it's just a stupid wish..Those days won't ever be repeated..Just as he said 'even donkey didn't fall to the same hole twice'..
Well, I fell twice because I am a human and not a donkey..Humans have feelings, you know..

But I do still have a brain, sometimes I would question myself 'why bothering someone who don't even think about you?'
It's just my heart didn't listen to me
I want to fall in love again, but my heart said 'no'
I don't want to think about past anymore and again my heart said 'no'
Maybe it's better not to have a heart?


There's nothing I can do now..
once again, I'll have to wait
I'm just sure God has something for me one day..
yeah one day~

Comments

Popular Posts