Worries

Recently, time has been flying so fast..Without realizing it, suddenly the sky darken already and the next day is about to come..Please don't fly to fast, I still want to enjoy my holiday..

Today, I feel really really sad..Yes, something happens..
Something that robs away my happiness :(
It seems like I lost my grasp already and what's awaiting in front of me are uncertainties..
Uncertainties whether this could last or not..I don't want to suffer anymore like I did some times ago..It's like I've been hung around with worries surround me..
My thought about it..what's the point of me being around with you if we know what will happen next already??
I treasured every day that passed..every text in my phone that I got..but with this, I think every single of it becomes torture of uncertainties..
How I want to shout this time..ARRGGH!!!


Enough about that..I can only pray..I do my best and God do the rest..I don't know what the outcome will be but I still hope for the best..
Well, I don't want to expect too much because it'll hurt in the end..

Okay, here's 2 great websites that I want to share..You should(or must) read it..
http://love.givesmehope.com/  
http://givesmehope.com/
Many great stories..especially the first link..How I wish I could experience it someday :)

That's all for today..see u later~

---------------------------------------------
I give my prayer to You and hope it'll turn out the way You want..
Though I'm worried but I know You'll guide my path..
Always and forever..




Comments

Popular Posts