Things to be thankful for

It's a new year!
While a new year's resolution is essential, a list of things to be grateful for in the past year is what I need to remind me how big His grace is.

So, here's my 2013 list; Mind you, it will be longer than the previous post:
For the trip with my classmates to Jogja – it was a very inspiring one
For my classmates themselves – their awesomeness in design motivated me 
For the final year in my studies – all that is left is the final assignment
For the internship experience, the people, the things I've learned
For the chance to serve Him – in stop out, Hymn Night, and even Christmas. It's amazing
For being able to join the youth fellowship
For my brother and sister in Christ – their fire that keeps me burning too
For my bf – glad that he's also a brother in Christ
For every good times and fellowship with all my friends
For every encounter with new people
For God Himself – to be honest there are so many things I want to say thanks to Him, but it just unspeakable, His love is too big to be told by words

Thank God for everything that had happened in 2013.

Comments

Popular Posts