One of my most cherised memories

About a week ago, my dream was about my crush in middle school. I was taken aback because this was not the first time in recent years. Maybe like three times I dreamed of him this year? Moreover, my dream has influence to my daily life because sometimes it's so vivid. For example, if I ate something in my dream, the next day I'll want to eat the same thing. But this is confusing because the last time I talked to him was like 5 years ago or more.

So how about some reminiscent?I thought to myself. 
He was my crush for quite a long time, maybe around 4 years. To this day, he is one of the most charming boy(maybe now a man) I've ever met. His look was nothing special, really. If I said he was handsome, my friends would yell at me 'What part of him is handsome?!'. But somehow, people were attracted to him when they knew him. Maybe in that way I found him charming?
I used to talk to him a lot. But thanks the ever introvert and shy me, I never dare to step forward and even stopped talking to him. Gosh, how stupid I was. In the end somebody else got him. And after we graduated and he moved to another school, I heard that girls were chasing after him. Not only that but he got more good-looking. Sometimes I wanted to applaud myself for noticing a raw diamond like him before he was polished LOL.

Years after years went by and I've heard of his achievements. No extraordinary things or sort but he kind of surpassed my expectation. My feelings went from liking to admiring him. To be honest if I talk to him again, I'm still afraid I'll fall in love again. I remembered a friend of mine told me that he asked of me to stop liking him because I'll find a better person than him. Hey you, you're a liar. I'm sorry but I think you're still one of the best person I've ever known. 
Well, unfortunately we can never go back in time. So one day, will you be my friend again? I hope you'll see a better me.

Comments

Popular Posts